Thursday 8 October 2015

Best / Hilarious Whatsapp status

Top whatsapp ststus / awesome whatsapp  status 


Hey frendzz today I am here with best and hilarious whatsapp and facebook status. this is the mind blowing and awesome whatsapp  status of all time. Some of the below are sad status and some of are hilarious . so if you are finding  best whatsapp status , your search is over at here. If you want to feel others jealous , you are coming at the right place . here you can find the all type of facebook and whatsapp status.

The Awesome whatsapp ststus


1) Someone told me how's your life ,
        Smiled and reply my mom is fine

2) Roses are red
Sky is blue
I  h@ve five fingers
ANd the middle one is for u


3) Girl u have got 2 options - luv me or luv me

4) U should be ODD?? to be number ONE


5) I  know I am the best because god doesn’t create waste

6) your intelligence is my commonsense

7) Hey there, whatsapp is using me

8) Whatsapp can’t handle my status

9) My life my rules
        My gamla my phools
        I if think u r cool.
        I  ts ur bhool

10) Work until your bank account looks like a phone number...

11) Girl u r My KFC and I’m Ur McDonald..
        Bcoz “U r soooo gud” & “M loving it”

12) Hey ! There ? I'em Using Your Girlfriend

13) i will marry that girl who look pretty in her aadhar card

14) Kaisay Mumkin hai bhool jaun Tumko.. Koi Ratta nahi, Concept ho Tum..

15) I will hack ur tears jus gimme the password of ur smile


16) Dekh baby if u wanna b mine...thn stand in the line

17) When u can't change the girl..!!
        CHANGE THE GIRL

18) I  have heard you  are the player.. nice to meet u I am the coach...

19) sharafat ki duniya ka kissa hi khatam, ab jaisi duniya waise ham..

20) Always love ur mother bcoz u will never get another...!!


21) Hey there, I am MISUSING  WhatsApp…..


22) I gave you 10 and he gave you 20 you felt he was better because he gave you more but you didn't realize that he was having 200 and I had only 10

23) Always remember money is not everything in life...But make sure you earn sufficient before thinking such nonsense

24) There is no market for your emotions...so never express your feelings just show your attitude..


25) Don't waste your precious time by checking my status...Go get a life

26) God if u can't make me slim then please make my friends fat...

27) Sum relations didn't have a name....????
And some relations are just 4 name....

28) Don’t like me?? cool I  don’t wake up every morning to impress u..

29) Status under construction…

30) When she's alone its not opportunity its your responsibility


31) If u like me then raise your hand if not then raise your standard….

32) Behind every sucessful man there is a woman.....if u want more sucess in life increase the no. of women...


33) They ask me what i have seen in you.... I smile, look down and say nothing.... Bcoz i don't want  them to fall in love with you too

34) Those who judge people by their hearts not by their looks are my favorite kind of people….

35) I'm jealous of my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as they have…


36) If u don't fight for what u want. Do not cry for what you have lost.

37) U were born to make mistakes, not fake perfection..

38) Respect Girls but not Girlfriends

39) God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P

40)Common sense is like deodorant ..people who really needs it never use it.

41)i do not get drunk...i get awesome :D

42)with great power comes great electric bill

43)i'm not lazy ..just on energy saving mode.


Now a days, people changed their status every day , but this is the all time favorite status of whatsapp. This whatsapp status are searched by our team .  if you have any other interesting whatsapp status, write ii in comment we will published It with your name…

3 comments: